1. Reservations : Booking of a holiday home can be done by telephone or in writing by dispatching the booking form. Telephone reservation is only binding for you once the fully completed booking form has been forwarded to Finca Tours via the website. Before the booking form can be sent via the website you always have to agree to the terms & conditions, otherwise the form will not be sent at all. By agreeing to the terms & conditions you indicate to be aware of our payment terms, applicable regulations and house rules and you give Finca Tours instructions to make a reservation. If the booking form is not received by Finca Tours within 3 days after phone reservation, Finca Tours has the right to regard the reservation as canceled. Confirmation of your reservation by phone is only binding for Finca Tours after transmitting the written booking confirmation/invoice.
2. Payments : The down payment of 30% of the rental + administration fee has to be in the bank account of Finca Tours within 10 days after reservation date. Insurances have to be paid with the down payment as well. The remaining final payment of the rental has to be in the bank account of Finca Tours at least 6 weeks prior to your arrival date. Car rental have to be paid with the final payment as well. Reservations made within 6 weeks before arrival date the total amount of the reservation has to be transferred to the bank account of Finca Tours within 24 hours after confirmation by Finca Tours. By internet banking you have to make sure that you make an urgent transfer using the IBAN (international bank account number) and Bic/Swift-code from Finca Tours. When the total amount of a reservation is not in the bank account of Finca Tours before the booked arrival date you will not be admitted in the property. When you don't pay in due time Finca Tours will send you a reminder where you will be required to make an urgent transfer to the bank account of Finca Tours. You have to comply with this request or Finca Tours will start the cancellation procedure with the terms as listed below.
3. Flights : As long as you haven't made a definite booking ticket fares can vary. Name changes cannot always be rewarded, even when a booking isn't definite. When a flight ticket or booking number from an E-ticket is given to you it means your booking is definite and any changes will imply extra costs. Payments of regular flights from Air Berlin are charged directly from your bank account or credit card by Air Berlin. Cancellations can cost as much as 100% of the ticket fare. The name on your ticket has to correspond with the name in your passport or the airline can refuse you. Delays, changes of itinerary or cancellations of flights are the responsibility of the airline. You have to check in at least 2 hours before departure. When you check in later than 1 hour before departure the flight can be fully booked although you have a valid ticket. Finca Tours is not liable for resulting extra costs.
4. Breakage deposits : At most of our holiday homes you have to pay a refundable breakage deposit at arrival. After inventory just before departure the deposit will be returned fully when everything is in order. Otherwise the damage will be deducted. When extra time is needed for the final cleaning because dirty dishes has been left behind or the property is filthy an extra cleaning fee will be charged at 20 euros/hour. Refuse bags should be deposited in the containers at the public road. This is not the task of the cleaners and for bringing the rubbish away you will be charged 50 till 100 euros. Loss of keys from the property will be charged with 90 euros.
5. Changes : For any changes or supplement in your reservation Finca Tours have to charge an additional administration fee of 30 euros.
6. Cancellations : Any cancellation of a reservation has to be confirmed in writing. The cancellation procedure starts the moment Finca Tours has received this written confirmation. Cancellations up to 42 days before arrival date will be charged 30% of the rental, between 42 and 28 days before arrival date 50% and within 28 days before arrival date 100% of the rental will be charged. Insurance and administration fees will not be reimbursed. Cancellation of car rental will be charged with an extra administration fee. These cancellation rules will also apply in default of payment where the down payment will be used as compensation.
7. Liability Finca Tours : Finca Tours does not expect to do so, but if Finca Tours has to cancel your booking in relation to factors beyond our reasonable control we will always try our best to find a suitable equivalent property. If we cannot find any for you or if you do not agree with our alternative Finca Tours will pay a full refund of the rental. Finca Tours cannot accept any liability for any other cancellation fees or charges which may occur as a result of having to change or cancel other travel arrangements. Finca Tours is not liable for any damage, theft or personal injury occurred in or around the rented property. You have to effect a travel insure before your holidays to safeguard against the financial loss in these cases. The use of a swimming-pool is at your own risk and children should always be supervised by their parents or other adults. Liability is also excluded for changed circumstances in or around the property that have ocurred outside the knowledge of Finca Tours and for which Finca Tours cannot be blamed, this includes construction activities. All properties are strictly meant to be used for holiday purposes. Professional photography, parties or weddings in or around the property are only allowed after explicit approval of Finca Tours.
8. Cleaning : At all properties the final cleaning is included in the price. When a property has 1x per week cleaning this means that the cleaning is on the changeover day, so it is the final cleaning when you rent the property for one week. With 2x per week cleaning there will also be a light cleaning during your stay and the second cleaning is the one on the changeover day. When daily cleaning is mentioned at a property this will come down on 5x per week.
9. Responsibility initiator : Initiators are responsible for any damage inflicted to the property during their stay. If you or someone of your party cause damage let the caretaker know immediately so it can be replaced or repaired. Misuse of the property can lead to expulsion from the property without any reimbursement. When you cause unreasonable damage, noise or other kind of annoyance the caretaker or owner has the right to eject you from the property without any reimbursement. When the initiator cannot hand over the proper documents the caretaker has the right to refuse access to the property.
All properties that are let by Finca Tours are for the sole purpose of holidays. Without explicit consent of Finca Tours it is not allowed to use the property for professional photography or to bring professional music equipment to the rented property. Pets are not allowed without prior authorization from Finca Tours.
10. Accommodations : On the arrival day you can enter the property after the mentioned check-in time and on your departure day you have to leave the property before 10.00 am. If possible we will be flexible, but otherwise you have to comply to these rules. The property is presented clean and has to be left clean as well. Although the final cleaning is included it is not allowed to leave the dirty dishes or garbage in the property on departure. In Spain the power or water supply is not always as reliable as in your home country. Finca Tours is not liable for any costs or damage resulting from this. When you notify Finca Tours about the problem we will do our best to solve any problem as soon as possible, but this can sometimes take longer than you wish for. First contact our caretaker or local agency who will try to solve the problem when it is a problem of the property itself. If it is a problem of the local electricity or watersupply, the caretaker/local agent and Finca Tours are impotent to solve it.
11. Prices & rates : Published prices and rates are based on taxes and legal charges at the time Finca Tours updated this website for the new season. Finca Tours reserves the right to change or adjust these rates or prices without prior notice. After sending a written confirmation Finca Tours prices or rates will not be changed anymore with the exception of an obvious mistake.
12. Complaints : All properties that are selected by Finca Tours are in accordance with our standards taken into account the local customs. The information that we give is provided to us by the owners of the properties. Although we have visited each property, we cannot vouch for the correctness of this information. If something is not as it should be, let the caretaker know immediately. If a problem is not solved in a satisfactory way let Finca Tours know so we can try our best to solve the problem to your satisfaction. When the initiator leaves the property without consent of Finca Tours this means that he/she declines any right for reimbursement. If you believe to have reasonable complaints after our intervention you have to make Finca Tours know about this on the spot. Within 14 days after your departure date you have to send your complaint by registered post to Finca Tours. Petitions for reimbursement that we receive per e-mail will not be dealt with. When you have not notified Finca Tours about your complaints during your stay we will not deal with your complaint afterwards. All disputes are subject to Dutch law and resolved in Dutch courts alone.
13. In general : Obvious mistakes and errors in this website are not binding for Finca Tours. Nothing from this website might be copied without explicit authorization from Finca Tours.