1. Reservations : Reservation of a holiday home can be done by phone or by sending the booking form. Reservations by phone are binding for you when you have given name, address, and date of birth of the initiator to Finca Tours. When you have sent a booking form with the same data your reservation is also binding. Within 3 days after a reservation by phone you have to send Finca Tours a fully completed booking form that can only be send after agreeing with the Terms and Conditions. Confirmation of a reservation by phone is only binding for Finca Tours after sending a written confirmation of reservation/invoice.
2. Payments : The down payment of 30% of the rental + administration fee has to be in the bank account of Finca Tours within 10 days after reservation date. Insurances have to be paid with the down payment as well. The remaining final payment of the rental has to be in the bank account of Finca Tours at least 6 weeks prior to your arrival date. Car rental have to be paid with the final payment as well. Payments of regular flights from Air Berlin are charged directly from your bank account or credit card by Air Berlin. Reservations made within 6 weeks before arrival date the total amount of the reservation has to be transferred to the bank account of Finca Tours within 24 hours after confirmation by Finca Tours. By internet banking you have to make sure that you make an urgent transfer using the IBAN (international bank account number) and Bic/Swift-code from Finca Tours. When the total amount of a reservation is not in the bank account of Finca Tours before the booked arrival date you will not be admitted in the property. When you don't pay in due time Finca Tours will send you a reminder where you will be required to make an urgent transfer to the bank account of Finca Tours. You have to comply with this request or Finca Tours will start the cancellation procedure with the terms as listed below.
3. Flights : As long as you haven't made a definite booking ticket fares can vary. Name changes cannot always be rewarded, even when a booking isn't definite. When a flight ticket or booking number is given to you it means your booking is definite and any changes will imply extra costs. Cancellations can cost as much as 100% of the ticket fare. The name on your ticket has to correspond with the name in your passport or the airline can refuse you. Delays, changes of itinerary or cancellations of flights are the responsibility of the airline. You have to check in at least 2 hours before departure. When you check in later than 1 hour before departure the flight can be fully booked although you have a valid ticket. Finca Tours is not liable for resulting extra costs.
4. Breakage deposits : At most of our holiday homes you have to pay a refundable breakage deposit at arrival. After inventory just before departure the deposit will be returned fully when everything is in order. Otherwise the damage will be deducted. When extra time is needed for the final cleaning because dirty dishes has been left behind or the property is filthy an extra cleaning fee will be charged at 20 euros/hour. Refuse bags should be deposited in the containers at the public road. This is not the task of the cleaners and for bringing the rubbish away you will be charged 50 euros.
5. Changes : For any changes or supplement in your reservation Finca Tours have to charge an additional administration fee of 30 euros.
6. Cancellations : Any cancellation of a reservation has to be confirmed by letter. The cancellation procedure starts the moment Finca Tours has received this confirmation. Cancellations up to 42 days before arrival date will be charged 30% of the rental, between 42 and 28 days before arrival date 50% and within 28 days before arrival date 100% of the rental will be charged. Insurance and administration fees will not be reimbursed. Cancellation of car rental will be charged with an extra administration fee. Those rules will also apply in default of payment where the down payment will be used as compensation.
7. Liability Finca Tours : Finca Tours does not expect to do so, but if Finca Tours has to cancel your booking in relation to factors beyond our reasonable control we will always try our best to find a suitable equivalent property. If we cannot find any for you or if you do not agree with our alternative Finca Tours will pay a full refund of the rental. Finca Tours cannot accept any liability for any other cancellation fees or charges which may occur as a result of having to change or cancel other travel arrangements. Finca Tours is not responsible or liable for personal injuries occurred in or around the rented property. The use of a swimming-pool is at your own risk and children should always be supervised by their parents or other adults. Finca Tours is not liable for any changes around the property like construction activities. All properties are strictly meant to be used for holiday purposes. Professional photography, parties or weddings in or around the property are only allowed after explicit approval of Finca Tours.
8. Cleaning : At all properties the final cleaning is included in the price. When at a property 1x per week cleaning is mentioned this means that it is the final cleaning when you rent this property for one week. When at a property 2x per week cleaning is mentioned during a stay of one week there will be once a cleaning in between and the second cleaning will be the final cleaning. During a stay of two weeks you will witness three cleanings and the fourth cleaning will be the final cleaning. When daily cleaning is mentioned at a property this will come down on 5x per week.
9. Responsibility initiator : Initiators are responsible for any damage inflicted to the property during their stay. If you or someone of your party cause damage let the caretaker know immediately so it can be replaced or repaired. Misuse of the property can lead to eviction from the property without any reimbursement. When you cause unreasonable damage, noise or other kind of annoyance Finca Tours has the right to evict you. When the initiator cannot hand over the proper documents the caretaker has the right to refuse access to the property. Loss of keys from the property will be charged with 90 euros. Pets are not allowed without prior authorization from Finca Tours.
10. Accommodations : On the arrival day you can enter the property after 14.00 hrs. (in Andalusia and Majorca after 16.00 hrs.) and on your departure day you have to leave the property before 10.00 hrs. If possible we will be flexible, but otherwise you have to comply to these rules even though you have little babies or elderly people in your party. The properties are delivered clean and should be left behind clean as well. When extra time is needed for the final cleaning because dirty dishes has been left behind or the property is filthy an extra cleaning fee will be charged at 20 euros/hour. Refuse bags should be deposited in the containers at the public road. This is not the task of the cleaners and for bringing the rubbish away you will be charged 50 euros. In Spain perhaps the power or water supply is not always as reliable as in your home country. Finca Tours is not liable for any costs or damage that resulting from this. We will try our best to solve any problem as soon as possible, but this can sometimes take a day or more.
11. Prices & rates : Published prices and rates are based on taxes and legal charges at the time Finca Tours updated this website for the new season. Finca Tours reserves the right to change or adjust these rates or prices without prior notice. After sending a written confirmation Finca Tours prices or rates will not be changed anymore with the exception of an apparently mistake.
12. Complaints : All properties that are selected by Finca Tours are in accordance with our standards taken into account the local taste of decoration. If something is not as it should be let the caretaker know immediately. If a problem is not solved in a satisfactory way let Finca Tours know so we can try our best in solving the problem to your satisfaction. When the initiator leaves the property without consent of Finca Tours this means that he/she declines any right for reimbursement. If you believe to have reasonable complaints you have to let it know to the caretaker in writing. Within 14 days after your departure date you have to send your complaint by registered post to Finca Tours. Petitions for reimbursement that are send per e-mail will be dealt with. When you have not notified Finca Tours about your complaints during your stay we will not deal with your complaint afterwards. All disputes are subject to Dutch law and resolved in Dutch courts alone.
13. In general : Apparent mistakes and errors in this website are not binding for Finca Tours. Nothing from this website might be copied without explicit authorization from Finca Tours.
The Terms and Conditions are deposited at the Chamber of Commerce in Utrecht (Holland) under number 30 132 341.
Finca Tours Nederland B.V. is inscribed the Trade Register in Utrecht (Holland) under number 30 132 341.